Check out our friends Gibson & Gray. Two very talented ladies who stayed at Music City Vacation Rental while in Nashville to record their first EP. Click the pic to check 'em out.
Well known Australian artist Bill Chambers along with his wife & son stayed at Music City Vacation Rental while Bill was in town to Perform during the Americana Music Festival in September 2013. Click the pic to check him out!
3 Miles to Airport ~ 4 Miles to Opry Mills
7 Miles to Downtown
Cozy, affordable and great location!
What we needed
A Wonderful Experience!
at Music City Nashville. The house was very clean, comfortable, and tastefully appointed. The owner left excellent instructions for how to work everything and
how to leave the place upon departure. We really appreciated the extra amenities such as hair dryer, note pads, board games, cooking spices, and washer/drier. We enjoyed the quiet setting but also the proximity to grocery and drugstores. We were able to reach downtown Nashville within 15-20 minutes (we would recommend avoiding the highways). The owners seemed to think of everything in order to make our stay an enjoyable experience, and I would definitely recommend this property to others.
Great Weekend Getaway
Cozy comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood
Felt like home.
Clean, adorable, and affordable!
Charming rental close to everything!
* Presidential Suite Queen Size Pillow Top Mattresses. These are the same mattresses used in many 5 star hotels. You will quite possibly have the best nights sleep ever. See just some of the reviews on these mattresses HERE.
* Linens, Towels, Wash cloths.
* Kitchen with refrigerator / freezer, stove & oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, cooking utensils, silverware, plates bowls & cups.
* 32" Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player.
Uverse TV - WIFI internet included.
* Nice hammock to relax in the backyard.
Outdoor Adirondack chairs.
* Iron and ironing board
* Washer & Dryer
Music City Vacation Rental Nashville TN.